map

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Me and Lauren

The guys went to cub scout camp Sunday and get back today, so it's been me and Lauren for a couple of days on our own. I kind of wish we had another day to be together; it's been good. Sunday, we went to church, ate lunch with a friend and her young son whose husband and older son are at camp with my guys, went to a consignment clothing sale and found some things for both kids, watched Hotel For Dogs and just played and played. Yesterday, we drove to another town where our electric bill has to be paid, spent 2 1/2 hours at the pool with friends, watched High School Musical 3, and had ice cream from McDonald's for dessert. One of the sweetest things that has happened is Miss Lauren has missed her brother, so both nights he's been gone she has slept in his bed. I love my daughter!

2 comments: