map

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Looong Day

Today we had to leave the house at 8:30 so me and the kids could go to the dentist. I love our hygienist--there for a total of 2 1/2 hours. The kids both have some loose teeth, and none of us had cavities.

Then we had lunch out and then drove to Andover for a 2 hour playdate with some friends from wwhm we haven't seen since November.

On our way home we drove through downtown Wichita to find a place called The Donut Whole. Have you ever had a maple and bacon donut? Not bad. We brought home a dozen of different tasting donuts we have never tried before. The kids enjoyed the peppermint flavored ones for dessert--I'm thinking of trying the bumblebee flavored one which the lady told me is orange and chocolate flavored, or the peanut butter pretzel one. Which would you choose?

Then I stopped at the grocery store to buy frozen pizzas because I was too tired to put any kind of meal together tonight.

When I got home I got the nicest surprise--our girl scout meeting for tonight had to be canceled, otherwise Lauren and I would have been there, making the day even longer.

Looking forward to a slow paced day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment