map

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cat Up A Tree

This morning Lauren and I were in the school room and all of a sudden we saw a dog chase a cat up our tree! It is very difficult to see in the first picture, but there is a black blob in the tree=the cat. If you click on the pic to enlarge it, it shows up better. The second pic is a close up shot.


Well, we all started pondering what we should do. The cat was too high up for me to attempt to get it down by ladder, and I really didn't like the idea that I could get scratched all over. I tried to reach Roger by phone to see what he would suggest, and then I though I would take a pic and post it on facebook to see if anybody there could tell me what to do or who to call. Then, the trash collector rolls up to our house so I went outside to ask him if he had any suggestions. At that time, the cat came crawling down the tree. I have never seen this happen in person before, so I kept thinking of all the shows and movies where someone has to come with a firetruck, or net or something to get a cat out of a tree. I'm glad the cat found it's way out of the tree on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment