map

Thursday, July 7, 2011

KS Aviation Museum

The kids and I got to go to one of Lauren's friends' from co-op birthday party at the museum in April I think. We've been before, but this friend's dad volunteers there, so we got to see some different rooms where they are working on restoring some airplanes this time. Plus, we also went inside a different airplane we had not been in before. It was really neat--I couldn't tell you what it was, but some of the seats faced each other. Kind of an interesting idea, but what if you didn't know the other passengers you were facing? That would be kind of awkward. Also, those seats couldn't recline. They have many different planes sitting on the lot from commercial to freight to military. It is really neat to go see.














1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun place. We haven't been there yet. I'm sure my family would enjoy it esp. hubby.

    ReplyDelete