map

Friday, December 16, 2011

Scouts Christmas Party

In order for Evan to receive his free pinewood derby car for that upcoming event, he had to sit on Santa's lap. He was not thrilled about that, nor was he thrilled about the Christmas carol rotation station. He just stood there--I laughed every time I looked over at him and saw the "this is boring and when will it be over" look on his face. He did enjoy the Minute to Win It game and won a couple of those. I just had to take this picture of him with Santa, though. It will be his last time at this kind of party since next year he will be a Boy Scout and not a Cub Scout any more. He's growing up so fast, and this is just one of those memories that when I look at this picture, I will remember him as my little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment