map

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Circus

A few weeks ago we went to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus. I really do believe that this circus is The Greatest Show On Earth. We got there an hour early and got to be up close and personal with some of the performers and animals. It was my first time at Intrust Bank Arena and wow are those seats crowded. If one person had to get out of the row, everyone else had to literally stand up to let them out because it was impossible to climb over people's knees. The kids had a great time. Lauren was literally on the edge of her seat the whole night and Evan kept saying wow. I was just as excited as the kids. Can't wait for the next time we go!

1 comment:

  1. Glad everyone enjoyed it.

    I agree with you about those seats. And you know how short my legs are. Imagine how uncomfortable T was. I don't know how anyone thought the spacing for those seats was going to be suitable for anybody.

    ReplyDelete