map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Botanica

We love our Botanical Gardens! Their new children's garden they built this year is awesome. We have a membership through a groupon we bought and the kids and I have visited botanica a couple of times withing the past 2 months. They also offer homeschool classes once a month which I think I need to start taking my kids too. The pics below are from our past two visits to botanica. The first time we went it started lightening so we had to leave. Our second time back I took pics of the kids and took one of each of them that I liked and we turned them into the kids' school pictures for this year. Starting the day after Thanksgiving they have the gardens all lit up with lights at night and I think I'd like to go this year. I've heard they do a really nice job.

No comments:

Post a Comment