map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Go Shockers!

I am a graduate of Wichita State University and when the men's basketball team made it to the Final Four this year you better believe it was a HUGE deal in this city. Roger was out of town when they played this game, but the kids and I were able to go to a friend's house to watch it with a group of people. The team did AWESOME, but I have never been so frustrated with a bunch of refs in my life. I have a hard time seeing when fouls are made because sometimes plays are too fast for my mind to process quickly enough what I'm seeing, but there were times when I could tell when a blatant foul was being made and the refs did not call it. It really seemed like our team was not only playing against the opponents, but also the refs. Unfortunately, we lost by 4 points, but that is just marvelous to me that we were that close. I hope it's not too much longer before we make it back into the Final Four, and hopefully move on to win the tournament!


No comments:

Post a Comment