map

Monday, August 6, 2012

Italian Crescent Roll Casserole and Zucchini Fries

I decided to try two more recipes I've pinned on pinterest for supper tonight. The first one was Italian Crescent Roll Casserole. So easy and yummy. Even my picky eater ate most of it, but not all. My other child kept saying it reminded him of sloppy joes, and I agree. I didn't have the bay leaves called for in the recipe, buy I'm not a big fan of bay leaves anyways, so I don't think I was missing out on anything. Here's the before picture...

Now for the after picture...I can't believe I forgot to take an after picture! Oh well, just click on the above link in purple to go to the site where the recipe is to see an after picture. Sorry.

I decided to make Zucchini fries to go along with the crescent roll bake. Very easy to do as well. I simply seasoned them with some Mrs. Dash. My picky eater did not like them, but my other child did. Hubby said I put too much oil on them so they were a little soggy, and he's right. So in the part of the recipe where it says to carefully put about 1 tablespoon of oil on your veggies, be very careful with the amount you put on. However, that being said, they still were yummy. I can't wait to try making carrot fries sometime. Even my picky eater likes carrots, so I'm hoping those will be a hit with everybody.


No comments:

Post a Comment